- UNITED STATES -we ship via UPS/Fedex ground which takes 2-5 business days to arrive to most USA addresses depending on which state you are located in. For expedited shipping, it is an option when checking out or contact us for the cost. For customers in AK, VI, HI, PR or any addresses outside 48 states, we ship via USPS and shipping is $35.
- CANADA - we ship via USPS/UPS by ground shipping. Shipping time and shipping cost may vary. You might need to pay custom tax when importing goods into your country, buyers are responsible for these fees. Our listing price does not include any taxes, VAT or any other hidden charge. Please contact us should you have any questions.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - USPS First Class International shipping delivery times may vary between 7-21 days depending on your local post office. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a better estimated time of arrival as it is different for every country. Shipment will also depend on how long your package is processed through customs.
- EXTRA LARGE ROSE BEARS -
- XL Rose Bears must be shipped with UPS for domestic orders. This generally takes 3-5 business days - it will also require a signature due to the oversized dimensions and price of the package.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate orders for the extra large bears if you are an international customer. The oversize package shipping charges are too high.
- USPS Priority Mail International generally takes 6-12 business days to arrive, please keep note of the tracking number and keep in mind once a package leaves our premises and is handed over to the post office The Rose Bear is not held responsible for the timeliness of your package delivery.
Please let us know ASAP before you receive a shipping notification if you need a change in delivery address before we drop off the package to the post office. Once it has been dropped off at USPS/UPS, there is no way of retrieving the package when it is en route to the shipping address that you have entered when making your order. If the item is returned to us, you will have to pay an additional shipping charge to have it resent to the correct address or if you need to cancel your order - any shipping charges incurred will be taken out of your refund.
Shipping to the correct address is up to the customer, please check your shipping address and make sure that it is correct, verified and approved by UPS/USPS. Please also provide complete contact information with both email and phone number, in case the shipping companies need to contact you for any reason whether it be to sign for or to deliver the package.
If the package is returned to The Rose Bear HQ, then your order may be shipped out at an additional shipping charge to your order. If you would like to cancel your order, the shipping charges incurred will not be refunded to you and a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from your partial refund pending the condition of the package.